Friday 6 April 2018

Floral Bag for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone on what seems to be finally a lovely Spring day. We have sunshine and the happy birds are singing as I type this. Hoping it lasts as it's much needed after the bank holiday washout!

I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today sharing a rather different project this week as I've been painting and stamping on fabric and I think I might become a little addicted so watch this space!



Have a great day and a lovely weekend and see you soon.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

It's a lovely way to show off the multi surface paints and your super stamps Fliss. I love your handy project.
Hope you get more sunshine this weekend, we have been promised rain YUK!!
Hugs Tracey xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

Dear Fliss, I would call it a beautiful embroidered flower creation- lov e the purple colors you used for your flower, and the lime green behind it . So fantastic that you used the paints from Laura, here.
Hugs , Dorthe, xxx

Sue said...

This is amazing Fliss, as Dorthe says it looks as if you've embroidered your piece. Have a very happy weekend, Sue xx