Friday 22 December 2017

Ho Ho Ho for That's Crafty! and Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone and welcome to what will probably be my last post for a bit as Christmas is almost here and I have lots of family stuff going on.
Still have the cooker blues too as the repair man turned up on Tuesday to fix it and when I told him what had happened, looked in his tool bag and said they had ordered the right part but not for our model - can you believe how stupid they must be!!! So I have to do all the Christmas cooking in a small oven, the only thing going for it being that it's an electric fan one and has more shelves than my previous one. My hubby is so cross that he's put in a request for a replacement cooker pdq but I can't see that happening!
I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with my last post for the year as we're taking a bit of a break over Christmas and New Year. There will be lots of exciting happenings next year though so I hope you'll follow us on our arty journey.


Have a really great Christmas and wishing you all the best for 2018, hoping you get all you wish for.
Fliss xx

2 comments:

Craftychris said...

Ooh hilarious card! Your brother will love it! I am guessing the expression on the Dad's face is similar to your hubby's when he requested a replacement cooker! I don't blame him - it's shoddy service and they should sort it out! Fingers crossed! Have a wonderful fun filled Christmas and New Year! xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

((((Fliss)))) giving you a much needed HUG regarding your cooker fiasco, it's the last thing you needed to happen and to still be unresolved this time of year is shameful. If I worked for that company I'd be wearing an oversized hat to hide under just like your little penguin from the shame of it all.. You are a real trooper Fliss, I do not think I would have been so patient. Wishing you all the best this Christmas, love hugs and warm wishes Tracey xx