Friday 20 October 2017

Winter Moon for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a good week. Mine has been rather busy with work at my hubby's office (and a 2 hour train journey home due to Southern Rail issues!) and something hush hush that I can't share for a while yet.
I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog and this week I have a frosty offering in the form of a card which was one of my Hochanda samples.






You'll need to hop over to the blog to see the whole thing as always and hope to see you there.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend and I'll see you maybe next week as we're off to stay with my Sarah on Sunday for a few days.

Fliss xx

9 comments:

brenda said...

It's a beautiful background Fliss and the little hints of pink picked out with the sentiment work very well.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

What a gorgeous card, love the cool colours, it really looks frosty! Hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

She is a beauty, Fliss, I wish I could see her twinkle in the sky, and your background created with finger painting looks gorgeous ,too.
Have a wonderful time with your daughter, and a great weekend.
Hugs, Dorthe, xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A beautiful creation your background technique is fabulous. Enjoy your family time Fliss.. Bug Hugs Tracey xx

Words and Pictures said...

Just been enjoying this over at TC!
Alison x

Sue said...

This is amazing Fliss, a gorgeous frosty background! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

Craftychris said...

Just been over to That's Crafty and commented. This is magical, I love it! xxx

junemac2 said...

Gorgeous work Fliss. As always you enchant me. Hugs June x

I Digital Academy said...

Its a very good post.
Spoken english Training in Bangalore