Wednesday 4 October 2017

That's Crafty! Next Hochanda Shows

Hello there, just a quick post for anyone out there who doesn't do Facebook or Instagram to let you know that there will be some fabulous new goodies from That's Crafty! on Hochanda on Friday with the lovely Neil doing some great demos.
The shows are at 8am and 11am and not to be missed as the new stamps, stencils and greyboard on the show are just amazing!
Some fantastic samples from my DT sisters too and here's some sneak peeks of some of mine (in fact, my Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog will feature one of my samples but you'll have to wait until then to find out which lol)




These are just 3 of my samples and I'll be sharing some more tomorrow so watch this space!

Fliss xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Sounds very intriguing, have fun! Hug, Valerie

Dorthe said...

Fliss, I so look forward seeing your gorgeous art samples - tomorrow, maybe I can`t see both shows, but then I find them on HOCHANDA , when I have time. I guess you are to be found in front of the screen ,now you do not work :-)- Enjoy . Hugs, Dorthe- xx