Friday 25 August 2017

The C Word for That's Crafty! Blog

Hello everyone, I'm writing this post before setting off to Scotland for a week on our hols so I hope this one pops up as scheduled!
I hope you've all had a good week and wanted to let you know that I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog and this week I'm sharing another of my Hochanda samples which is a card made with Donna's gorgeous new festive designs.
Here's a sneak peek and you'll find all the details over at the blog if you'd like to hop over which, of course, I hope you will.


Hope to see you there!

Have a great day and a lovely weekend and see you soon.
Fliss xx

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely piece Fliss, enjoy your hols. Hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

I know I love this Fliss !!! Your lovely color tones , takes me over there .
I hope your vacation is wonderful, dear.
Hugs, Dorthe, xx

Bev Hilton said...

Been over for a close up and this card looks fabulous Fliss. Love the stars.
Much love, Bev. xxx