Friday 17 March 2017

Imagine for That's Crafty! and Hochanda

Hello everyone, hope you're all OK and have had a good week. Don't know about you but I'm really looking forward to the weekend.
If there are any early birds up and about, our lovely Neil is demoing some fabulous new goodies for That's Crafty! on Hochanda today at 7am and 11am so do try and catch a show if you can. It's on Freeview Channel 85, Sky 663 and Freesat 822.
I'm sharing one of the journal pages I made for the shows over at That's Crafty! Blog today and I think it's my favourite of the pages I made too as it's very bold and punchy in style. Hope you like it too!


You'll find all the details of how I created this over at the blog and you can see all of the amazing new stamps, stencils (including some 8x8) and journals over at the shop and on the Hochanda shows of course!

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece Fliss, hugs, Valerie