Friday 28 October 2016

Trick or Treat for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a lovely week and are looking forward to the weekend as I know I am! I've been on my own in the office all week which has been more tiring than I was expecting as well.
I have a post over at That's Crafty! Blog today and as a certain day is looming, I have an atc to share on a Halloween theme featuring one of the new Paper Artsy stamps from their fab new designer ElenaZinski Art. Isn't the image adorable and so quirky too!


You'll find all the details over at the blog as usual if you'd like to see how it came about.

I'll be back in a bit as we have a new challenge today over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog.

See you soon,
Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic Fliss! Hugs, Valerie