Friday 14 October 2016

Clean and Simple at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog

Hello again and welcome to my inspiration for our new challenge at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog which for the next fortnight has the theme of Clean and Simple and as I said earlier, with my lack of time this week, that was a very good theme!

Having said that, I actually had 2 non starters before I came up with this card which I hope you like.


My new Tim Holtz Leaf Prints stamp set came out to play here and is perfect for a card in my favourite Autumn colours.

I used a brayer to apply Mustard Seed and Rusty Hinge Distress inks lightly across the card front. I then stamped on one of the leaf prints with Rusty Hinge and Fired Brick DIs. I finished off with a sentiment from Tim's Crazy Talk stamp set. So that's it - done!

If you enter there's a fab prize of a voucher for the online shop for the randomly drawn winner and there's a huge array of fabulous goodies to choose from at the moment.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card, very stylish! Hugs, Valerie

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Such a beautiful card Fliss, when the image is this lovely that's all you need :)
Hugs
Donna xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Love this and I'm glad I'm not only one who has the odd stumble with "simple"! I sometimes find them trickier than heavily embellished cards. x

Amanda said...

Beautifully done, love this
Love
Amanda c

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous autumnal card and brilliant use of those new stamps by Tim!! Love the effect you managed to get with them!!

craftytrog said...

I love this simple, yet striking, design Fliss! xxx