Friday 29 July 2016

Steampunk Album For That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, hope you've all had a good week and mnaged to catch the Hochanda shows on Monday. If you did, you might just have seen my mixed media steampunk album which I think Charlie, the presenter on the first 2 shows seemed to like!

I'm sharing how I created it over at That's Crafty! today and there are loads of pics of the inside if you'd like to see how it all looked.

Here's just one pic to give you a flavour of the album:


This is the back which I tried hard to make as good as the front and the rest is over at the blog!

Hope you can hop on over.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful album, I am sure you had fun making it. Hugs, Valerie

Sri akshaya said...

Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words thanks for sharing that valuable information.
SEO Company in Chennai


SEO Services in Chennai