Friday 22 July 2016

Forever Roses at That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I hope you're surviving the rather sweltering weather we've had this week - very unlike our usual British Summer! I have to say I don't cope that well when it's really hot, probably because I'm an Autumn girl having been born in November!

This is my first post today to let you know I have a project to share over at That's Crafty! Blog. I hope you'll like it as I've been playing with my Sheena Douglass Day of the Dead stamps and as you'll see they come in handy for other times of the year too, especially now with the roses in bloom.


As you can see I've gone very very rich colour shades which I felt really suit this glamour puss image. You'll find all the details over at the blog as usual if you'd like to hop over to see how it was made.

I'll be back in a bit as we have a new challenge today over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog.

See you soon,
Fliss xx

No comments: