Friday 19 February 2016

Life's Great Adventure

Hello and welcome to my first post of the day which is to let you know that I'm over at That's Crafty today and this week I'm sharing a journal page featuring my new NK Studio stamps by Stampendous.

It's a quick page in my new kraft paper journal which is quite large and I got it because I wanted to be able to make pages fairly quickly which can be done when you don't cover all of the background - I definitely wanted to leave some of the kraft paper on show as I love it too much to cover it all up!


This is just a sneak peek so if you'd like to see the whole page, you'll have to hop over to the blog.

I'll be back later with details of our new challenge over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog which goes live at 8am today.

Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautifully made! Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie