Monday 28 December 2015

New Year

Hello everyone, hoping you all had a very lovely Christmas and that Santa brought you some lovely pressies too. Apologies for my lack of visiting which is because I've been really busy with family stuff and had to work right up to Christmas so didn't have much time for blogging.
I also hope that none of you have been flooded out in the North but my sympathies are with anyone affected as I felt so sorry for all those poor folk whose Christmas was completely ruined this year.

We have a new challenge for you today over at Make My Monday which with the new year fast approaching has the theme of New Year or Calendar.


I've made a simple one layer card which started off with the clock from the Kaisercraft Time Machine set being stamped with Archival Watering Can Ink.
I then stamped the Carabelle Studio Journal du Jour image twice with Mustard Seed Distress ink followed by the star background stamp also by Carabelle Studio with Cracked Pistachio Distress ink.
I finished off with some orange and blue letters and numbers die cut with the Tim Holtz Vintage Market alphabet strip set.

I'll be back on Friday if not before as this week I have the honour of starting off a whole new year of tutorials at That's Crafty and if you haven't yet signed up to follow I can recommend it as 2016 has some very exciting things happening!

Fliss xx

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work Fliss, have a great week, hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

Super card and design Fliss.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

B x

Daniele said...

Happy New Year Fliss
hugs

craftytrog said...

Fab card Fliss!
Happy New Year!
Alison xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a great card - such bright breezy colours full of optimism.
Alison xx

Marina said...

I love how colourful this is - perfect for New Year.