Friday 13 November 2015

Growing Wings At That's Crafty

Hello everyone and first up is an apology for my lack of visiting lately which is mostly due to lack of me time as i'm very busy with work and family stuff at the moment.
I should hopefully have time to catch up over the weekend so sorry it's been like this for a while. Only just managing to fit in some of my DT duties too!
Here's a sneak peek of my project over at That's Crafty today which is a pge in my art journal which came about very quickly once I got going. Hope you like it.


You'll find all the details over at the blog as always.

See you soon!
Fliss xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work Fliss! Hugs, Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

I'm the same at the moment, so thank you for your lovely catch-up comments, and now I'm here with some of my own! Love the bright fresh colours here - off to check out the rest.
Alison xx