Friday 27 November 2015

Angel Wishes For That's Crafty

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post which is to let you know that I have a project to share over at That's Crafty Blog.

Here's a sneak peek and you'll find all the details over at the blog if you'd like to hop on over. It's not exactly the project I planned for this week either and ended up being kind of thrown together at the last minute as I ran out of time to finish my other creation. That will be for next week!


I'm sorry if I haven't been round lately too which is because my spare time has been severely cut down for various reasons. I'm hoping for some more time very soon!

Thanks to everyone who has stuck with me and see you soon.
Fliss xx

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks great. Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

Deborah said...

Well thrown together works beautifully, Fliss. Such gorgeous colour for a wet and gloomy day. Enjoy your weekend!

Marina said...

Fabulous depth of colour.

craftytrog said...

Beautiful peek, off to see more! xx

Words and Pictures said...

Loved this over at TC - very cool.
Alison xx