Friday 9 October 2015

Believe In Strength For That's Crafty

Hell everyone from a rather miserable Fliss as I managed to get a nasty sinus/cold thing which appeared out of the blue on Tuesday and I'm feeling somewhat yucky as the last time I got something like this was nearly 3 years ago!
I've another sneak peek of my project today over at That's Crafty as I shared one on Monday in celebration of the newly launched second wave of Dinky Stencils which in common with the rest of the DT, I really love as they're so versatile.






You'll find all the details of my journal page over at the blog and do take the time to hop on over as my DT mates have made some gorgeous things with the new stencils so it's well worth a good look!

I'll be back in a while as we have a new challenge starting today over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog and I loved this one as it gave me the opportunity to get another birthday card done for later in the month.

Fliss xx

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Just been enjoying this lovely page over at TC. Do hope you feel lots better soon.
Alison xx