Friday 19 June 2015

Wishes For That's Crafty

Hello eveyone, I hope you've all had a good week with some sunny weather as we have on the UK South Coast. The only problem was that I had to work - sigh!
This is my first post of the day to let you know I have my usual Friday post at That's Crafty which this week is a rather graphic style card inspired by a conversation with my print designer daughter who has been doing prints with flowers and checks involved. If you'd like to see what she's been up to here's a link to the latest collection for the label she works for which contains some of her prints (I'm a very proud Mum as I'm sure you can imagine). 
Here's a sneak peek of my That's Crafty project and hope you can pop on over to see how it came about.






I'll be back in a bit as we have a new challenge starting today over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog and boy, the last 2 weeks seem to have flown by!

See you in a while.
Fliss xx

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work Fliss! Hugs, Valerie

Deborah Wainwright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah Wainwright said...

Fliss, I love this card. The background is amazing and the flower is perfect xxx

brenda said...

As always a super make Fliss and as you know a Poppy is always a hit with me.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Looks rather fab Fliss, off for a closer look and I'll check the link out too ;)
Big hugs
Donna xxx

Words and Pictures said...

What a gorgeous poppy - off to see the rest.
Alison xx