Friday 24 April 2015

Always There

Hello folks, hoping you've all had a good week and welcome to my first post today which is to let you know I have my usual Friday tutorial over at That's Crafty which this week is a journal page in my A5 size journal which I find very useful as the size isn't quite as daunting as a larger one.
It's quite bright and cheery too, in keeping with the lovely Spring weather we've had this week and I hope you have too.


My Carabelle Studio stamps have come out to play again and you'll find the whole creation and the details over at the blog. Hope you can visit as there are some fabulous tutorials over there.

I'll be back a bit later with the details of our new challenge over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog which goes live at 8am today.

Fliss xx

Thanks to Valerie for her comment about Art Journal Journey and I thought I should put the whole page here to view :)
Thank you to anyone who comes to visit the start of my journey too. Hope you like it!

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is wonderful Fliss, and you would be very welcome to link to our challenge at Art Journal Journey! Hugs, Valerie

Amanda said...

Beautiful page!
Love
Amanda x

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Wow,this looks absolutely stunning Fliss...off to see how you made a work of art :)
Big hugs
Donna xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for joining us Fliss, the page is gorgeous! Hope to see you at Art Journal Journey again! Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Wow ..what a fab page!
Thank you for joining us at Art Journal Joureny Fliss!

~*~Patty S said...

Greetings from AJJ
Your page is really beautiful with such a great quote too!

Words and Pictures said...

What a fantastic page, Fliss - the warm colours are just beautiful and frame her glowing face beautifully.
Alison xx