Friday 6 March 2015

Spring Has Sprung at That's Crafty!

Hello everyone and welcome to my post today which is to let you know I have a shabby chic project to share over at That's Crafty made with my beautiful new Liz Borer stamp set by Paper Artsy which I was totally unable to resist as the stamps are so pretty.
Hope you like it.


As you can see it's a little wall hanging plaque and in my current favourite Spring shades of pink and green. All the details are over at the blog as usual.
I'm also almost falling asleep whilst writing this at 8.30pm as I had to attend an Auto Enrolment pension seminar as payroll duties for quite a lot of clients are part of my job and the amount to learn and take in was staggering and somewhat scary!
Roll on the weekend is all I can say!
Hugs,
Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful Fliss - wish spring would spring here, too! Hugs, Valerie