Friday 16 January 2015

Tick Tock

Hello again! Today's the day for a new challenge over at That's Crafty Challenge and for the next fortnight our theme is Tick Tock! 
I have to admit to being a bit challenged myself with this one as I didn't have that much to fit the theme so I decided to think outside the box. Hope you like what i came up with.


Do you see what I mean about thinking outside the box :D

I made the background by first spraying with Sherbert and Bookworm Mister Huey mists. I then ironed on some Bondaweb painted with gold metallic paint and then ironed on some snips of green checked chiffon ribbon.
I stamped the text from the Artistic Outpost Happiness set with Archival Fern Green Ink and stamped on part of the butterfly collage image in the corners. I stamped the butterfly part of the same image on cream card with the green ink and cut it out.
I distressed the edges of the background paper with an emery board and attached it to a card blank then added the butterfly to finish.

The challenge is open for the next 2 weeks and the prize for the randomly drawn winner is a £20 voucher for the online shop.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss x

5 comments:

Deborah said...

I didn't have anything either, Fliss. Mandy had to send me one of Lily's Octopode stamps. I like your card all the better because you didn't use a clock. A great workaround.

craftytrog said...

Great interpretation of the theme Fliss! I love the pieces of ribbon in the background.
Alison xx

Desire Fourie said...

Fliss this is gorgeous and I love the yellow and green and the wording is beautiful.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sally H said...

A beautiful card, Fliss! Gorgeous colours

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous hun,love those colours hugs Cherylxxxx