Friday 5 December 2014

Christmas In Blueprint

Hello everyone, hope you've had a good week and better then mine as I've been extremely busy with work all week even though I've supposed to have had a couple of days off too! No rest for the wicked it seems :)
I have a project to share over at That's Crafty today featuring a creation made with one of Sir Tim's beautiful blueprint images. It's the first set I've got my inky mitts on and I love it so much I may have to indulge myself with more!


It actually looks much better in real life as i struggled to get a good photo with the light being so bad at the moment - nasty dull and cloudy weather which my camera doesn't like.
You'll find all the details over at the blog as usual and I'd love you to visit if you can.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic card Fliss! Hugs, Valerie