Monday 20 October 2014

More Spookiness!

Hello, guess who's late again with her post for the new challenge this week at Make My Monday. Teamie Joan has chosen the theme of Halloween as the spooky date is drawing near.
I had to go mostly digital for my inspiration due to the lack of actual Halloween stamps and I hope you like what I created.


I've used some Halloween images from the lovely June of Dezinaworld before she had to close down her online shop due to various difficulties and it's a real shame as you can see from the beautiful main collage image which is a favourite of mine.
I used background papers from a Polkadoodles Halloween download pack and used one for the background and 2 more to make panels as you see. I then assembled everything adding the cut out pumpkin and cat from June together with the bird (in black to resemble a raven) and cage die cuts by Sit Tim and cut from black paper.

I hope you can join us as we'd love to see you entering.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Very nicely done Fliss! Hugs, Valerie

Marina said...

Great collage, love the vintage elements and a great combo of Halloween colours.

brenda said...

I think you have done a great Halloween job here Fliss, it's one that comes hard to me and like you a lack of stamps.

B x

Joan said...

I really like your card!! That image is great and so are the background papers!!!