Friday 1 August 2014

Angel Heart

Hello folks, hope you've all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend as I am. Really sorry for my lack of visiting lately as I've got virtually no time to myself at the moment and am somewhat exhausted because of this. Hopefully things will settle down soon!
Today's post is with my creation of That's Crafty which this week is an alternative Christmas card (now don't all groan!) made with one of my new Carabelle Studio stamps which I really love for their eclectic style and although this isn't actually meant as a festive image I think it works rather well and I hope you do too.


This is actually quite sparkly although it doesn't show up that well in the photo so you'll have to take my word for it as there's quite a bit of glitter glue in evidence on the real thing!
You'll find all the details on how I made it over at the blog as usual.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

Some challenges I'd like to enter:

4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Crafting For All Seasons - Christmas in July
Divas By Design - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful and different Christmas card! Hugs, Valerie

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant and love it....come join my birthday candy on the top of my blog...♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Anonymous said...

Fliss
I am sorry to read that you are feeling so exhausted and free time is a rare commodity at the moment. Such a terribly difficult time for you and all your family - I hope you are managing to look after yourself.
This is beautiful. There is a lovely elegance to it and how clever to use this stamp for Christmas.
Wishes
Lynne

caroline said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at crafty girls challenges, good luck
Caroline dt

Barb said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons. Barb

Tamie said...

Clean, simple design that makes your image tag pop. It is simple spectacular. Thank you for sharing your awesome creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge!!

Tamie 4CC DT

Michele said...

what a gorgeous classy christmas card! xo

Margreet said...

Gorgeous...love your coloring...thanks for playing with us at Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Wei Wei said...

This christmas card is so unique, and youtr tag is so great! THank you for sharing at ATSM.

Dawn said...

Very eclectic & yes, I think your image works perfectly!
Thanks fr celebrating Christmas in July with us at Crafting For All Seasns!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

cm said...

I'll echo the others: a unique, eye-catching, pretty card - and the tag is lovely! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
~c

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. Love the image and design. Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x