Friday 18 July 2014

Hello Dolly For That's Crafty

Hello folks and first up is a huge thank you to everyone who left such kind messages after my sad post on Monday. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate you taking the time to do that. It still hasn't quite sunk in as it was so sudden I'm sort of floating around in a bit of a daze. I don't think it will seem real until the funeral next week.
I have a project today over at That's Crafty which is another rather girly creation although in complete contrast to last week I've gone all bright and zingy as I needed cheering up.
Hope you like it!


You'll find all the details over at the blog including how I made the background paper and also how I made the paper her dress in stamped on - you'll get a surprise if you pop over to see what I stamped with!

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous! Have a great weekend, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Dear Fliss
I have been absent much of the past week from on-line activities so I scrolled back to read the devastating news you posted.
The deepest of sympathies to you and your family at this time.
I hope that keeping busy and creating such fabulous art as you are sharing in this post, brings a little bit of solace and healing to your life at the moment.
Sending you a warm hug if you ever find yourself in need of it.
Lynne

Deborah said...

I'm loving her customised dress and that fabulous patchwork background.

So sorry to hear about your stepfather, Fliss. I missed your post last Monday as I haven't been in blogland much lately. I hope crafting's helping you just a little bit. Deb xx

Words and Pictures said...

I hope the zingy colours on this pretty tag helped to bring a bit of light into your days, Fliss. Wishing you well for the funeral.
Alison xx