Friday 27 June 2014

I Spy For That's Crafty

Hello folks, a very sneezy Fliss here today as I've had the worst hay fever I can remember for the last few days with extremely itchy eyes which have been driving me crazy! My sympathies to any fellow sufferers too as I don't normally get this when it's almost July.
I have a project today over at That's Crafty which will hopefully be up soon if it's not there yet as I was rather late pinging it through the ether to Laura this time.
It's the first of a series I wanted to do using my supplies for some steampunk themed creations having been inspired by some of the beautiful artwork Finnabair creates. Not that this is anything like that of course!


As you can see, quite a simple creation this time and you'll find all the details over at the blog - not many as I promise it is very simple and easy to make.

I'll be back later as we have a new challenge for you today too.
See you in a bit.
Fliss xx

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work! Sorry about the sneezes! Valerie

brenda said...

I think it's been a bad period for hey fever Fliss, one of by boys suffers from it and it's the worse he's been for years.

The stenciled background sets the image of a treat.

B x

Words and Pictures said...

Love that stamp - and the stencilled background is great. Ah, hayfever, I see! Now I REALLY sympathise!!
Alison xx