Friday 16 May 2014

Feeling Blue

Hello folks from a very tired Fliss as I've had a very busy time with work and stuff over the last couple of weeks practically falling asleep whilst watching TV yesterday. I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend and hopefully a bit of a rest..
Anyhow, enough waffle and on to the first post today which is to tell you about the project I have today over at That's Crafty which I was rather late in sending to poor Laura yesterday so apologies here for that!


You can probably see the reason for my title now as I decided to go monochrome with shades of blue for a vintage style card. All the deets are over at the blog as usual.

Back in a bit to let you know about the new challenge we have for you today over at the That's Crafty challenge blog and I think you'll love it too.

Fliss xx

2 comments:

brenda said...

Very pretty Fliss, blue is not a colour I use often but love seeing it in use.

B x

Words and Pictures said...

Just saw this lovely card over at TC and left some love there... I do hope you've had a restful weekend and are feeling more yourself.
Alison xx