Friday 2 May 2014

Fairy Happy Birthday For That's Crafty

Hello everyone, hope you're all well and have had a good week. Mine has been really busy at work so you can guess who's looking forward to the Bank Holiday weekend.
My first post of today is to tell you that I have a project and tutorial on how I created it over at That's Crafty which I hope you like. There's also a little tip for making your own background paper which will save on time and ink so do hop on over if you'd like to see what it is.


Quite a girly card as you see as I'm trying to get ahead with the birthday cards I need in the next few weeks.

I'll be back a bit later with details of our new challenge over at the That's Crafty challenge blog and I just loved the theme and think you will too when you see what it is.

See you later!
Hugs,
Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card Fliss! Hugs, Valerie