Monday 28 April 2014

A Nice Cup Of Tea

Good morning everyone and welcome to my post for our new challenge over at Make My Monday today which has a theme chosen by Jacqueline who would like to see your creations involving Food and Drink.
I decided on my favourite daytime tipple, a lovely cuppa as I need about 2 mugs full to get me going in the morning!
Here's what I made although it's a little more dainty than a mug!


I turned to my Kanban damask tea and coffee stamp set and stamped the cup on blue card with VersaFine Majestic Blue ink. I then cut the cup and saucer out.
I then stamped a Hero Arts flourish image on white card with VesaColor Sky Blue ink and die cut into a frilly panel with an X Cut die.
I embossed a panel of blue card with the Cuttlebug Victoria folder and stuck this to my square card blank.
I stamped the tea text from the stamp set directly on the die cut panel and added the cup then stuck this to the card to finish.

As you see, quite a simple creation for me and I hope you like it.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, the stamp you have used is gorgeous, too. Hugs, Valerie

Joan said...

Love your cup stamp, very pretty in blue as is your stamped background, I do like how you always make your own patterned papers

Unknown said...

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. But just imagine if you added some great graphics or videos to give your posts more, pop! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this site could definitely be one of the very best in its field. Excellent blog!....Cccam Server

Rossella said...

This is just lovely, wonderful colours and what a gorgeous stamp.
Rosie x

Deborah said...

Love how you've used wedgewood and willow pattern blues on your tea card, Fliss. Brilliant!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful and elegant card Fliss. I love the embossing and background at the back of the image.