Friday 21 March 2014

Imagine

Hello there folks and a special welcome to my new followers. A real pleasure to have you on board and I really appreciate you choosing to join me on my art journey.
This is my first post of the day to let you know I have a project today over at That's Crafty which is a vintage style creation made with the help of my treasured Stampendous Creative Palette.


You'll find all the details over at the blog with a tutorial and materials list and I'd love it if you'd pop over especially if you haven't yet done so as we have loads of fab tutorials for you so it really is worth a visit.

We had an absolutely astounding number of entries for our first challenge over at the That's Crafty Challenge Blog and if you hop over later today, you'll find all the details of the second challenge along with lots of gorgeous inspiration for the theme which is one I love and I'm sure you will too.

See you a bit later on.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece Fliss, love the colours. Valerie