Friday 13 December 2013

Say It With Flowers For That's Crafty

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a good week and are managing to get there with the Christmas preparations which I have to say are going rather slowly here but I think I'll manage to get sorted in the end!
Today's post is to tell you about the project I have today over at That's Crafty which is the result of an experiment with the Inkadinkado stamping gear kit only I wanted to try out some stamps not made by Inkadinkado to see how well it would cope.
Here's the creation and you'll have to let me know what you think. All the details and some tips are over at the blog.


The card was for my sister in law's birthday and I'm happy to say that she was thrilled with it!

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours! Valerie

Unknown said...

Lovely flowers and gifts offers nationwide flower delivery with no delivery fee as the price you see is the final price you will pay at checkout and buy flower .
deliveries are made by a local florist. enter code save10 at checkout to get 10% off your order!

Rossella said...

I think it is beautiful Fliss
Rosie x

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card. Of course your SIL loved it.
Wishes
Lynne