Friday 15 November 2013

Floribunda For That's Crafty

Good morning everyone, I hope you've all had a lovely week and are looking forward to the weekend as I am as I've been really busy yet again with work and family stuff.
Today's post is to tell you about the project I have today over at That's Crafty which is a rather shabby, vintage style card on a floral theme.


You'll find all of the details over at the blog and I hope you'll hop over to see how it came about.

Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Love the background on this one Fliss.
Why are you up at 5am? I'm at work but what's your excuse? X

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, love the colours you have used, too. Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely florals, and the colours are so rich and jewel-like - beautiful card, Fliss!
Alison x