Friday 22 November 2013

Christmas Pine Wreath Card For That's Crafty

Guess who completely forgot to schedule her post for her project over at That's Crafty today - oops! Must do better next week!
I've been playing with my absolutely amazing new toy which is the Inkadinkado stamping gear kit that I got for my birthday and it really is a truly awesome tool and one to add to your Christmas list as you can create some fabulous shapes with it. My card below uses just one of the four tools in the kit and I can't wait for more time to experiment.


If you'd like to see how I made it pop over to the blog as I have some tips for you too and there's also a link to the video which might just persuade you it's a must have.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I saw that kit on TV, lookked good, but can't buy anything. Love what you have made! Hugs, Valerie

Miria said...

Hi, Fliss. Hope you're ok. Your card is gorgeous, I do love the lay out and colouring.
Hugs, Miria xx

Deborah said...

I've already said over at TC how much I love this card, Fliss - but I'll say it again :-) Looking forward to seeing what you do next with the stamping gears.

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous pine cone wreath - you're clearly having a ball with the Stamping Gear!
Alison x

Rossella said...

What a wonderful creation
Rosie x