Friday 4 October 2013

Tangerine Dream

Hello there everyone and first up is an apology for my lack of commenting recently which is partly because my younger daughter who's been interning in London phoned me excitedly last Tuesday to say that she's now been offered a job there starting on 1st November so the accommodation hunting is now in full swing.
I'm also really busy on the work front at the moment which means a distinct lack of me time and has cut down on my blogging too apart from my DT duties so I'm so sorry and hoping for more free time soon.
Today's post is to let you know about the project I have today over at That's Crafty which is one where you might need your sunglasses as I decided on something bright and cheery due to the current rather dreary weather.


You'll find the details as always over at the blog and I hope you'll pop on over to see how it came about as it's quite simple to make.
Have a great day and a fab weekend.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Bright and beautiful, Fliss. Love that quote stamp - is it Kaisercraft? (off to check).

Anonymous said...

Fabulously bold!
Off to visit TC.
Wishes
Lynne

Rossella said...

All things Bright and Beautiful, Fliss
Rosie x

Words and Pictures said...

So bright and cheerful, Fliss - like the news of your daughter's job offer - congratulations to her! No need to apologise for absences - I'm pretty absent too at the moment owing to clearing out and moving house... so let's just forgive each other!!
Alison xx