Monday 7 October 2013

A Little Elegance

Hello there everyone and hope that you all had a good weekend. I'm here today with my inspiration for the new challenge over at Make My Monday with the theme chosen by hostess Suzi B being Elegant Ladies
My card has a little of the ooh la la about it as it features my favourite B Line Designs stamps of a rather elegant French mademoiselle.


Sorry about the pic, it's a bit blurry as my camera didn't like the light. I covered my card blank with some rather pretty paper from a Debbi Moore Shabby Chic CD.
I stamped the Le Brun image with Memories Artprint Brown ink on cream card and coloured her with Copics and Promarkers. I then cut her out and added her to a kraft card mat made with a Papermania die and place a dusky pink mat behind.
I finished off with a butterfly that I found via the ever wonderful Pinterest (if you'd like to see the whole sheet just click on the link on my sidebar and go to my printables board where you'll find the link).

Have a great day and a good week.
Hugs, Fliss xx

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Really prett card Fliss, love the butterfly. Don't suppose you were pleased to see Julien survive the dance-off last night?

Netty said...

smashing card Fliss, I apologise for not visiting you for a while. Annette x

Rossella said...

Lovely card, Fliss
Rosie x

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Fliss, I love the butterfly and image.

Anonymous said...

I can see why she is a favourite of yours Fliss, she is so elegant and the colours are perfect for such a stamp.
Wishes
Lynne