Friday 13 September 2013

Who's Watching You Now?

Good morning folks, I hope you've all had a good week and aren't suffering from too much bad weather. It has rained here some of the time but the weather can't seem to make its mind up if it's going to be chilly or warm as we've had a mix of both.
This is my first post of the day to tell you about the project I have today over at That's Crafty which is rather bright and graphic in design as I've been playing with misting inks and a fab stencil. Hope you want to find out what I did and if so, please do head on over to the blog.


I'll see you again in a while as I have another post coming up a bit later on today, I know - busy, busy!

Hugs, Fliss xx

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely bright colours! Here it's cold and wet and windy! Valerie

Fiona said...

Superb Fliss, great colours very autumnal and fab graphic design.

Deborah said...

Left a comment on DT blog. Love it :-)

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paper Profusion said...

Gosh the black contrast works fabulously Fliss. Love the background. I like your lovely snowman above too! Nicola x

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely loved this over at TC!
Alison x

Rossella said...

What a wonderful creation, love it
Rosie x