Monday 16 September 2013

Swirls and Pearls

Hi there, I'm hoping this post will pop up as scheduled as I'm currently on my hols in the Lake District and I'm also hoping for some fine weather!
This week at Make My Monday, the challenge theme is Swirls and Pearls and I opted to ink up one of my favourite stamps, my Audrey Hepburn image by B Line Designs.


I made the background paper by lightly inking card with Shabby Shutters Distress ink and then stamping on a Viva Decor flourish image with Crushed Olive Distress ink.
I stamped the Audrey image with Memories Artprint Brown ink on cream card and added a little colour with pencils then die cut into a circle and added to an olive green scalloped mat.
I then added a pink die cut doily (Papermania die) and pearls.
I finished off with a stamped sentiment.

See you next week!
Hugs,
Fliss xx

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is such a great stamp Fliss - gorgeous card too - Jacqueline xx

JayBe said...

You popped up at the right time, hun - hope you are having a great time.

Love your handmade swirly background and the stamp is fab.

Hugz, Jan xx

Deborah said...

This Audrey card is so you, Fliss - it's lovely. Hope the weather's good for you in the Lakes.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, great stamp too. Have fun on your hols! Valerie

Rossella said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card, hope you are having a wonderful time
Rosie x

Words and Pictures said...

A great card, Fliss - elegant as Audrey herself. I hope the weather is being kind to you - it's been like April here, alternating lovely sunshine and heavy showers one after another!
Alison x

Michelle said...

The doily and pearls look fabulous with that stamp. I'm lovin the pink too. Great card, Fliss!

Anonymous said...

Super Stylish!
Wishes
Lynne