Friday 5 July 2013

Create Your Own Background At Polka Doodles

Hello again, I'm back already to tell you about the new challenge today over at Polka Doodles which if you haven't guessed from the title, has a theme chosen by yours truly.
I've made a very girly and lacy looking creation but it's all stamped! Hope you like it.


I'll be back later today with a tutorial on how I made the background, it won't be until I get home though as I ran out of time to do it last night and I do need my sleep at the moment.

Hugs,
Fliss xx

2 comments:

Claire Phillips said...

Super background Fliss and a really lovely card, the colours are gorgeous! Cheers Claire x

Rose said...

Really pretty card Fliss,love the background and the colours are lovely together.

Hope you are enjoying your new job.

Love, Rose x