Friday 8 February 2013

Roses For My Love for That's Crafty

Hello again folks, I'm back again as promised with this time only a sneak peek I'm afraid of the project I have over at That's Crafty today which is my Design Team creation complete with a list of the materials and how to make it.
As mentioned yesterday, it's hearts all the way at the moment and this one is no exception as I've made a little heart shaped wall hanging piece which started off as a sheet of grey board packaging.


If you'd like to see the whole thing, as I'm hoping you will, then you'll need to hop over to the BLOG and I'd be so pleased if you would. It's worth it to see some of the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team's creations.

Have a good day and a great weekend.
Hugs, Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Very pretty piece, Fliss! Valerie