Friday 2 November 2012

Sing A Song Of Christmas

Hello peeps, it's Friday again and almost the weekend so it's time for a new challenge over at Polka Doodles. This week the theme is Bright Colours With Sparkle so what else could I do but another Christmas card to add to my growing collection - a bit better than my usual panic the first week of December lol.


All of the elements on my card are from the Here Comes Christmas CD which has tons of papers, images and toppers.
I printed out the cute carol singers and die cut the image into a circle. I covered the card blank with a panel of my favourite plaid paper and added a side border of bright green card embossed with the Cuttlebug holly folder.
My sparkle element is the bright pink glittery card border and I added some decoupaged holly sprigs and the sentiment which I die cut and decorated with some tiny heart shaped buttons.

Before I forget, we have a DT call out at the moment which is for new creative talent outside the UK this time so if you're interested (who wouldn't be?!), all the details are over at Polka Doodles.


Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Some challenges for my card:
ABC Christmas Challenge - V for Vibrant Colours
Divas By Design - Feeling Festive
My Mum's Craft Shop - Bold and Bright

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card Fliss the layout and colours used are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Netty said...

Lovely christmas card Fliss such great colours. Annette x

JayBe said...

Love how you interpreted the theme, Fliss - I bcan see your christmas card collection is getting bigger everyday! Lol.

Hugz, Jan xx

Brenda Brown said...

Another fabulous card for your collection, well done.
Enjoy your weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

Zue said...

I am not making Christmas cards this year, but i can just enjoy watching you make them. A very happy trio, and beautifully made:)
xxx

Zw@@n said...

FAbulous card, Felicity. LOOOve the colours and you coloured the image so well. Thanks for playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge. Love, Wilma

Fiona said...

fab card, great layout and design and perfect for our challenge theme this week.

Thanks for joining us at MMCS.

Fi
x

Anjie said...

Fliss, I love this card! Everything about it is fabby!
Hugs
Anj
xx