Thursday 2 June 2011

Make My Monday Challenge Blog

Good morning everyone on a lovely bright and sunny day here in Sussex. It's finally warm again after a few days of getting out the woollies again!
I have some fantastic news to share which has me very excited and happy at the moment as Jacqueline of deezines art has asked me to join the Design Team of her new challenge blog, Make My Monday.



The first challenge goes live on Monday 6 June and I can't wait to share my first creation with you all.
Congratulations go to my new team mates:

I'm looking forward to working with Suzanne and Caz again and to getting to know Jacqueline and Cath.

I hope you can make some time to pop on over to the challenge blog and become a follower so that you don't miss the weekly challenge details as I know we have some great themes in store for you.
Thanks for looking,
Fliss xx

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Big congrats, you will be doing a good job there, I am sure! Havea nice day, hugs, Valerie

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Me too Fliss.....xx

Brenda Brown said...

Wow Fliss that's fabulous news, many congrats and I have bookmarked the site to come and see what you are all doing.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox