Friday 24 December 2010

Polka Doodles Sketch and Colouring Challenge

Good morning everyone, hope you're all ready for the big day. A quick post from me as following on from yesterday evening's post done sitting half way up the stairs (for some bizarre reason this brings Kermit the Frog to mind as I'm sure he did something involving being half way up too - hope I'm not going mad here!), I'm now doing this post from my daughter's computer as mine has no internet at all. My lovely hubby has just set off to go to the office on his day off to fetch a long cable to connect the computer directly to the airport so I can use it.

Please do head over to the Polka Doodles blog to see the current challenge and my card as I'm not able to put it on here as it's stuck on my computer.

Once again, wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and hoping you have a fabulous time tomorrow and that you receive some lovely crafting goodies.

Fliss xx

5 comments:

Claire Phillips said...

Dashing about having almost recovered from the flu Fliss....it certainly picks its time well!
Just popping by to wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas and may 2011 bring all that you wish for! Cheers Claire x

Debbie said...

Have a lovely Christmas Fliss and hope you get your computer sorted.Take care and all the best.Debbie x

Sally H said...

Have a wonderful Christmas, Fliss. Hope you get your internet sorted x

Tip Top said...

Its a fab card too! Hope the pc gets better as I bet if feels like you've lost the use of your arms! Have a great Christmas and New Year and thank you for all your support!

Anonymous said...

Hi Fliss, what a beautiful card.,I hope you soon get your comp sorted out for pics.
I just popped by to wish you a happy new year and to let you know I have added your gorgeous fairy garden art to the new gallery at Dezinaworld site. You can see it here http://dezinaworld.weebly.com/gallery-of-papercrafts.html