Friday 26 February 2010

Polka Doodles Shaped Card Challenge

Small update on this as I've had a message from Nikky to say that the Create and Craft show producer fell in love with this card yesterday and she's whipped for her desk! All due to Nikky really for such fabulous stuff on the CD!

Morning everyone, hope you've got a bit of sun as we have here today. A great relief as yesterday it chucked down most of the day and my OH and daughter both arrived home very soggy!
This week's challenge over at Polka Doodles has been set by Lou and she would like to see a shaped card for any occasion. Coincidentally, the new Polka Doodles CD Paper Boutique Vol 1 launched on Create and Craft yesterday and completely sold out. Not a surprise as the CD is just fabulous with loads of shaped elements perfect for all occasions.
Here's my card and you'll know why I couldn't resist it having 2 little cuties (well, mostly!!!) in our family.
I'm sure you can see why I love this bunny and Leonie was very taken with it on TV yesterday too.
It's easy to make as the clever CD gives you all the elements for front and back to print out along with plenty of decoupage elements so that you can add as much detail as you like.
Some of the other teamies have used designs from the new CD so do check out all their blogs when you have a spare minute. Links are on my sidebar.

6 comments:

Fiona said...

What a brilliant card Fliss, love the carrots!

Fiona x

Claire Phillips said...

Fabulous Rabbit - I spotted him yesterday on the goggle box - just so gorgeous! x

Erin Smetak said...

Oh my gosh, LOVE that bunny! How cute to have the front AND the back!!!!!

Sally H said...

Wonderful rabbit, Fliss! That rear view makes me smile every time!

Enfys said...

Love love love your bunny wabbit!
big hugs
En xx

Anonymous said...

Hi fliss aww thanks for your comment. Wow you have had your hands so full and what a day you had yesterday but all in a lovely cause for your daughter. I adore this card its stunning and guess which wally missed create and craft last week ... yep and i could kick myself
hugs June xxxx