Thursday 25 February 2010

New Polka Doodles CD Launched Today

Afternoon everyone. The new Polka Doodles CD which is called Paper Boutique Volume 1 was launched at 12 noon today on Create and Craft channel. Nikky did her usual fab job of demoing under tremendous pressure with the help of Leonie Pujol and Dave. The CD was selling like hot cakes so it's probably sold out by now but I just want to give you a sneak peek of one of my cards (there'll be another on here tomorrow for the next Polka Doodles challenge).
As you can see, Nikky's images are really clever and in common with the Back to Nature CD, a lot of the elements have a back view as well as a front one. I chose to show this off by mounting my decoupaged bunny in front of an aperture and sticking the back view to it on the inside of the card to give the recipient a really big surprise when they open the card.
The card itself is made from one of the coordinating backing papers with another on the inside of the card to peep through the aperture. I added one of the fabulous sentiments (you can type a greeting in these yourself!) to finish off.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Your little bunny is adorable! I love the back view and peep hole style card! So cute!...and Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Hugs, Tammy

Sally H said...

Oh wow! How cute is that, and you see his little bobtail!