Thursday 25 February 2010

AiFactory Challenge 25-Recipe Cards

Morning folks! A little late with this due to a very busy evening yesterday. This week's challenge over at AiFactory is to create a recipe card with your favourite recipe on it. The Design Team were all given these fabulous recipe cards designed by Mia to play with.
I had to think about this quite a lot because my favourite, most used recipes are mostly in my head so I tend to just go and make them without thinking about the quantities too much. Here's what I came up with.

I made a pocket to contain my cards and sized it to be a liitle larger all round with the back longer so that I could add tabs to pull the cards out. I covered the front with Papermania Candyfloss and Marshmallow paper and used some of this to make tabs for the cards. I made the cards by printing out Mia's templates which come with matching fruity graphics and stuck mine to contrasting card after writing on the recipes. You can type your recipes into the pdf quite easily but I decided to go for the hand written look.
The other DT members have made some amazing things, not to mention shared some great recipes so if you look on the sidebar, you'll find a list of links to click on so you can see their creations.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Not an easy challenge but a great creation. Hand written is so much nicer!

Fiona x
Something for you on my blog (19th Feb)

Unknown said...

You did a great job Fliss, I love them!

Sally H said...

Fab! I'm going to have to have a go at the orange and coconut cake!

Erin Smetak said...

I love your project Fliss! What a great idea!!! And what neat recipes!!!! Thanks so much for sharing them w/ us!!!