Thursday 10 September 2009

Quirky Flower Oodles of Doodles

Another piece of lateral thinking resulted in a slightly quirky flower made from the smaller heart design used as a flower petal.
I stamped it on lilac card 6 times in Memento Grape Jelly ink, cut out the images and rounded them as before with a large ball embossing tool.

I embossed a square pale green textured square card blank using the Cuttlebug stylised flower folder and a border folder from the frills set. I stuck on the flower petals and used a silk flower and glittered circle for the centre piece. Please excuse the picture on this one as my scanner didn't like the colour for some reason and the actual thing looks a lot better!

4 comments:

Liz said...

WOW thats fAB Great colours

Liz xx

June said...

Oh fliss thats so pretty my friend. I dont have an embossing die cutting machine but whenever i see beautiful things like this ... i want one lol
hugs June xxx

Spyder said...

This is really pretty, love that colour, it looks deep purple to me, love the pattens too
((Lyn))

Miriam said...

I love these Fliss, well done - you must be so proud!

Regards
Miriam