Tuesday 1 September 2009

Pin Up Girl Twist on Resist Card



This is yet another card using my new technique but this one has the twist done with Stazon ink so that you can see what it looks like in stronger colours.
I have used the same Hero Arts floral lace stamp and after embossing it sponged Distress inks in Worn Lipstick and Dusty Concorde on to the paper. When it was dry, I dabbed Stazon ink in Cherry Pink and Royal Purple on to the embossed areas.
I made a lilac square card blank and embossed the right hand side of the card with a Cuttlebug Frills border. I stuck on the lace paper and another of the Dezinaworld Painted Ladies collage images.
I finished the card off with a piece of burgundy velvet ribbon, a gorgeous burgundy feather and a layered flower with a jewelled centre.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievably stunning work Fliss. Your designs and clever crafting are so striking and truly artistic. Thanks so much for showing off dezina images in such glory
hugs June xxx