Thursday 17 September 2009

In The Pink Card Display Board

This is one of the boards that I have made for Jenny Mayes of Hobby Art when she starts her tour of shops and craft shows at the weekend. As she's taking my new stamps with her as well as the latest Hobby Art designs by Chris, she gave me a couple of boards to make up.

Jenny will be at the Art of Craft shop on this Saturday and the following week will be with them at the big Exeter 4 day show. As soon as I have the complete list, I will post the details for anyone interested.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

loveing these too hun the colours are great love cheryl xxxxxx

cheryl said...

hi hun the embossing folder is one I got with my double Do machine off QVC it came with the machine,2 embossing folders,2 die cuts and 2 pricking design folders,as this machine embosses,cuts,and does pricking stencils too so al the stencils i have the double Do takes them all. Plus they have just got some new ones in so have ordered some borders,they include roses also,you get 6 for £17 which is not bad as they are size of an A5 card hope that helps love cheryl xxxxx

Neenie said...

Fabulous work, Fliss! Love your stamps, you're doodle-crazy! Looks really striking in pink.x :)