Sunday 21 June 2009

Recycling Extravaganza 3


Here's a card I made using a tag made from a piece of plastic packaging which origanally contained jewellery from M & S. It's a lovely colour and a great shape when cut down a little so it's much too good to waste.
I cut it into a tag shape and stamped a flourish design all over in purple StazOn ink. I added a stamped image on glossy card, coloured with Distress inks and tied some ribbons cut from t shirts (used to keep them on the hangers in the shop) through the holes at the top.
The background card was cardboard from a cereal box which I painted with acrylic paints and then stamped and embossed. The card base is stamped around the edges with my favourite little Anna Griffin stamp. I added jewels to finish.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Beautiful card

Sandra xx